Ideal for riding in warmer conditions, this tee is constructed using recycled materials to reduce impact on the environment.
Constructed from a quick-drying recycled polyester, the Reform Enduro Light Tee works to keep you dry and cool when temperatures rise.
The lightweight recycled polyester jersey has exceptional wicking capabilities to ensure moisture can move away from your body through even the most intense efforts.
Regular fit and is cut to work with back and elbow protectors. The durable polyester can withstand getting caught on Velcro armor fastenings, minimising potential damage.
- Recycled materials
- Lightweight, quick-drying fabric ideal for hotter weather
- Cut to fit with body armor
Lightweight enduro T-shirt:
- Developed for hot weather riding, this lightweight t-shirt uses fabric weighing 155g/m2
- The t-shirt is constructed from recycled polyester
Exceptional wicking capability:
- Stay dry while pushing hard, as the jersey wicks sweat away from the body
Works with body armor:
- The regular fit is cut to work with both elbow pads and a back protector